Friday, October 30, 2009

Da Vinci : The Genius in KL

Since travelling throughout Europe is still a wish in the distant future, it'll be some time before I can realise my dream to see Leonardo's greatest works.

Well, what do you know : for now Italy can wait :), as Pusat Sains Negara has brought Da Vinci - The Genius, an acclaimed exhibition, direct and all the way from Italy, so we can get to know more about his life as an inventor, artist, scientist, anatomist, engineer and architect.

It runs from 1st October 2009 to 17 January 2010, so since I will have a trip to KL during the period, I will make it a point to visit the exhibition.

I need tickets, so here's Daniel The Gallivanter to the rescue. Thanks!

The tickets are RM25 per adult FREE, by the way. If you would like to have one FREE, all you have to do is read here.

Now to figure out where Pusat Sains Negara is.

1 comment: