This list makes its second appearance here so far and the first for 2010.
I was going through my notebook and thought I should update it:
Mabul. Sipadan. When?
3. Learn to cook the perfect nasi lemak. When?
4. Read all Bryson. Have read all his travel books except for African Diary, which I have yet to find in any bookstores.
Touch the stones of Borobudur
Touch the stones of Angkor Wat
Thaipusam at Batu Caves
8. Jason Mraz LIVE!
9. Run a (half) marathon. Have ran in two events (11K and 10K) so far. Have committed to take part in at least four in 2010.
12. Learn a foreign language. I know some Spanish words :)
13. Get rid of credit card debt. Using the Snowball method.
14. Healthy Eating. Ongoing, with the occasional relapse :P
15. Get Fit. Ongoing, albeit rather slow, I have 1000 excuses sometimes.
16. Write a column. or a Book. I wrote a short advertorial and it came out in a magazine. Hmm, does that count?
18. Read daily. 50 books in a year. Didn't really keep track last year, so I am re-starting a new count for 2010. To date, am on my 12th book.
20. Learn to play the guitar - at least one song! Need to find a guru.
21. London 2012. Hope floats.
22. Sew something. When?
23. Grow own vegetables. When?
24. Step foot in all Malaysian states. 4 left.
25. Borneo overland trip. Done KK to Brunei via Lawas. One day, KK to Kuching and maybe onwards to Pontianak. Maybe.
26. Volunteer. When?
27. Go green - recycle. reduce. reuse. Trying.
28. Take one photograph a day. Some days more than one to make up for what I missed. Even if it's just my own face. Haha.
29. See Jason LIVE again. What I'd give for this!
Well, I have other to-do's since then, will add them to the list at a later date. Looking forward to cross out some more of the above in these coming months.