Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sounds Like A Plan


I have almost finalised my plans for my travels for Jan-July next year, thanks to Air Asia's ongoing sale.

With at most 2 more possible trips, I think I have used up all my available time and resources for the first half of the year.

Which reminds me that I need to renew my passport by November next year. A quick check with the Immigration website stated that a maximum of 6 months remaining validity period can be transferred to the new passport. How do they do that; does it mean your passport will be valid for 5 1/2 years?

I wish they'd make it cheaper to renew your passport. Why do they need to make money out of it? I read one comment once (can't remember by who) which was 'if they can afford to travel, they can afford a passport'. Duh. So smart. Not. Unworthy of a debate.

Anyway, I'm off for the weekend in a short while.

Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment