I just realised my last post was exactly one month ago.
Anyway, just got back last night - 3 flights, over almost 24 hours - and am still trying to shake off jet lag and the tiredness.
For the last two weeks, I've been traipsing through Syria and Jordan with Julie. I don't know where to start; need some time to sort out pics. Some highlights :
- exploring the Old City in Damascus
- ice-cream at Bakdash, Souq al Hamediyyah
- ruins, ruins and more ruins - Palmyra, Krak de Chevalier
- unexpected gem of a place - Malloulah
- visiting Mount Nebo and Bethany Beyond The Jordan
- floating in the Dead Sea, Jordan
- falling off donkey at Petra
Shopping at the souqs - so many things, too little time.